Sunday, January 4

Bombshell.


I've been so busy lately, everything is just moving by so quickly.&I can't wait to go to school tmr! i hope it'll be fun! a new class, a new environment, a new year & a whole new me!

Okay, lets talk about todayyy.

Pey cheng ring me & decide to meet up at mgm last night. & so I meet her today. The phone is in low batt & I don’t give a damn about it.Woke up in a shock cause I thought that im late to meet her up at pop. Quickly look at the clock & it was just 9am.swt. Meet pc at oashi at 2.30pm for some fooood. Didn’t knw she prepare a surprise for me.heh. She bought me a cake & also pressies!heheho! ate alot today & im damn full.&&&its FREE ! :) went to pop to get some books.(but didn’t get any) walk around & went to starbucks & crap much.Soon after, we headed home cause i felt like throwing up th whole time. bought chippys too. yum yum!

Ciao.


Thanks so much buddy!

haha, I force her to eat this.

more pix in facebook*


Mwa. ( 2days more)
aw man, its time to remove my nail polish.

No comments: