Thursday, January 1

Up to the minute. 2009 !

Happy New Year People!

I went to daddy’s club last night to have some fun after some demanding days I got last two days, & for countdown celebration ! I had a whole lot of fun last night ! Everyone was so keyed up for th countdown !Soon after, it was 11.59.50.the countdown started. Ten,nine,eight,seven,six,five,four,three,two,one. Yay! Everyone was so enthralled. Cameras start flashing & I couldn’t stop laughing .Everyone started hugging,shaking hands &even kissing each other.haha.Everyone was in high spirits !

Went home at 2.30,after supper.(at duku langsat)& slept straight away without washing up.(cause im drunk) I hate the feeling when im drunk, cause I looks like a mad girl, walking in no direction & kept laughing like a nutty girl ! heh. Okay,enough of it ! lemme upload all th pictures & continue typing later.So here’s some pictures


Im gonna miss u like crazy !

Daddy’s darling !

Notti me

POP IT !

under the influence

Sissy !

MY FUTURE BROTHER IN- LAW

Heartless

Its 2009 now ! & its th new start of everyting.Im gonna leave all the past at the back & continue with a new start ! forgive & forget .I should start my resolutions as what I’ve wrote in the previous post. & now, its time to sleep.heh. Will be blogging after school starts. & it will be just words. Or maybe some pictures. Oh ya, thanks so much for th comments & comfort ! I will not upset anymore cause its just a waste of time, why not start studying hard now instead of wasting all my time to be sad. Right? Heh. I think, im being optimistic now. Its that a good start? I think. By the way, I’ve already talk to daddy, & I’ve make up my mind to go for accountant. Will not be taking science stream b’cause im not gonna take medic next time /being a doctor. So yeah. Signing off.

Ciaos.

Hugs & kisses.

No comments: