Thursday, November 20

Exhausted.

HellOo people! :) Yesterday, im really exhausted . No mood to blog. So, im blogging now :)
Heeeeeeeeeheeeeeeee. Finally get to eat scrumptious muffin for Kenny Rogers!hehehehe. Bought half dozen. Its already RM 16. Very pricey . One dozen cost RM 26, so just buy half dozen :) Okay, stop with the muffin. & then we watched the Madagascar(we went in late).Kinda funny. But don 't noe y i didn't laugh. I mean I laugh, but not until my lungs out. hahahahaha. Okay, i will TRY to cut the crap. :) & then erm..shop as usual. Went to watson to buy something.Saw alot of bears & chrismas stuff& also chocolates. oh my, Chrismas is around the corner!& lyn's birthday is coming.Must buy something cool for her. :)Oh my! I LOVE CHRISMAS!! Cant wait!!!!

Next,took taxi to Ecm. Cause mgm is really boring. :( & i get something from Roxy!! hehehehe. again. :) its a wallet but i use it as my phone cover :) nice huh? cost 50 bucks for tat. Worth it cause i like it :) & then went to Brand Store & grap some T's .Yeah, very cheap. 3 for 50. So, me & pc just grab. hehehe. She took one & i took 2. :) Its actually not very nice but its cheap. Its just O-kayyy . Oh yeah!! We bought something to DIY ! Cause i love to DIY stuff. :) Let me show u guys.
tada! :)hehehe.
We choose this for almost half & hour =='' wth yeah? :P

& then, went for some food.(food & tea) Having stomach-ache. no appetite. So, we share food.Ordered porridge cause we noe we cant eat finish. Muahahaha. (just for yesterday)
& the mango something something. (forgothen the name) :X
Here's some pix.

mouth-watering

i love porridge! :) i miss mommy's porridge! hehehe.

So ganna call mom to cook now. :) yeah, tats all i guess. Went back with pey cheng. JusuF fetched us so late. So, we had to walk in the mall while waiting. My leg is so pain.Arghh, we are really exhausted :) But we r happy. :P

please don ask me wat is he doing.=='' LOL

Finally, :( [im waiting for next month's pocket money] wat is the date today? :X
tata :)

x & o

[ CUPCAKES & CARROTSTICKS ]

No comments: