Tuesday, November 11

I LOVE MY LIFE!!~


oohhhh, i just getting so excited &&&im so happy now!!!~ i will

receive my phone on this THURSDAY!!~ oh my gawd!!! hehehehhehehe...!! thanks mommy!!!!! money talks!!~ & money buys happiness!!!! really!!!

im so darn happy nw!! I didn noe i will

receive this phone ''tat'' fast! Ohhh,, i just cant wait to

receive my phone!!!!! its very nice!!Firstly, its a Qwerty keypad for faster texting!!!& i will sms even more!!!!! :) Secondly, it is a touch screen dialling!!!! :) Next, it is with a instant emotion which i can share my emotion while texting ahhahahahaha.. :) Moreover, sms just got more interesting with threaded SMS!! wow huh? :)lalala.. :)& yeah, Im buying the LIMITED EDITION pink baby! LET MY THUMBS TALK !! :) HEHE.. thx mom?? dad?

hehe...EVERYONE!! FOR MY MORE $$$$$ !! :) Blog later.. :)

No comments: