Monday, November 17

Happy? Or Not to be?


In one point of your life,
people will judge you and determine how you should be.
me, i was the one who's happy, always cheerful and
lots and lots of
extra sunshine.

and today, i stopped and think.
maybe i don't want to always be bubbly and cheerful.
sometimes, people think that because i am,
i don't have trouble.
I've to seal up that problems and
hide it deep inside me.
and sometimes, i feel that i want to break down.

you see, I'm a person that needs constant attention.
i cannot be alone.
I've a fear that people will leave me.
so, i guess.
being happy and cheery gives me the attention i crave for.

Don't get me wrong.
i like being happy.
but i just think that it unfair that you can only be one thing.
why cant you be happy most of time,
and sad the other.

No comments: