Friday, November 21

Remorseful.


Hi diamonds. Today's been a beautiful day so far. I kinda got th idea that i've been missing so much since th dawning of 2008. so much of playing and going out everyday makes me feel bad. I'm getting those dreadful and antsy feelings when th thought of getting back my results comes to my mind. Fuck this shit, seriously. I'm so fucking anxious that nothing i say could really describe it. i just want t scream into th pillow and quickly get over it. I'm sweating bullets by th minute just thinking of 27th dec. Rar. ): Ultimately, i just wish someone else could get th result for me instead. (laughing out loud) which is also pretty much absurd.

I think i should start studying for next year. I shouldn't waste any more time and my resolution for 2009 is to study hard. No more going out having fun or whatever. I had booked 5 tuitions so far . Daddy paid th full amount for my
tuition & in end of th day, it still comes down to me and whether i want to pay attention and remember all those bloody fomulas. I'm just stubborn and I feel so remorseful now. My parents really wasted hundreds on me and in return, i can't even pay attention in class or just make them happy by going for those expensive lessons. i really wanna do well next year. (: Nonetheless, I just feel that my life's just a bed of roses for now. time to enjoy myself and start working hard in december. Time to get christmas gifts! :)

XO

No comments: