Tuesday, December 16

Let it be.

currently listening to : be with you by akon.

"speaking words of wisdom, let it be." (the beatles)♥
( oh well, i just sang this song just now in red box ) :)

oh yeah, 365 days just ended in a blink of an eye. Time passes really fast. but well, i'm satisfied, 2008 is year that i've learnt hell lot of stuff. & now i guess i should thank each and everyone of you. Here goes, pls be patient. ;)

God: Thank you god for such a fruitful year! I've really learnt a lot and finally know th true colours of many. (tho i'm not supposed to judge) thank you for giving me th oppotunity to learn every now and then. thank you for letting me learn th hard way instead of not learning at all. although i felt that 2008 was really disappointing at times, and tho i had lots of problems, i thank you for being there for me. i know you're always watching me and you'll always whisper in my ears, telling me what's right. I love you, lord.


here goes,

:: tiffy (besties) thank you sweetie, for being there for me no matter what. Eventhough i'm always complaining to you about stuff and repeating things, thank you for putting up with me. Sorry for being annoying, like speaking to you very rudely. You've always been there for me. I really missed those times when you were trying to make me understand & i don't even understand the topic you're talking (LOL).Thank you for sharing our secrets & advicing me.mva mva. We really changed a lot, but that's just th outside yea? We're still th same inside.- xo ! mva mva

.

:: Pey cheng aka XDD aka peegy piggy: Thank you bestie, for being there for me too. though we don't hang out like in th past. (everyday) I know that you'll always be there for me, yea? Cause i'm here for you no matter what. thank you for letting me know what true friends are,.. like us! Duh? We're really true to each other and whatever we don't like, we'll definately say it out. And thats what i really appreciate! though we have lots of ups and downs, i want you to know that i'm always here for you ! Well, all i wanna say is im finally back !( u should know what i mean)

.

:: Mummy & daddy: thank you for listening to all my problems, like forever? Thank you for advicing me on what i should do. Thanks daddy for wanting to go down to school to 'kill' those enemies of mine! I really appreciate it and though i told you not to go down, i know you're just trying to protect me ya? And thanks mummy for putting up with me when i go mad. Thank you for waking me up and telling me to stop all my nonsense. I love you both very much!
.

:: mich, mel, lyn (my beloved sisters): Thank you for advicing me on everything! Though your advices might be really hurting sometimes, i know three of you are just trying to help me and let me know what the world outside is. Thank you for being there for me all th time! Lots of huggggggs and kisses! Mwa!
.


:: others (not naming th innocent): thank you for commenting on me cause i'll change and i listen. though some comments are really nasty, i don't mind. It'll help me in th long run. Hah! And thank you for letting me knw what true friends are like, i've learnt alot, seriously. Knowing that if you make a mistake and you apologise, some people might not give a shit and yet, use it against you instead. though i was really upset and 'depressed' in th past, i've learnt and i'm a whole new me. i'm not going t dwell in th past and feel sad. heh! you're not going to put me down anymore and neither am i intimidated by you. ho! Well, i hope you guys would have a great year ahead!

so yeah, i'm sorry if i didn't mention you personally. it'll be too many! alright! Signing offffffffffffffffffff


❤❤❤

mathilda.

will be goin to malacca for few days.so, im not gonna blog. :)
don'tmissme !lalala. hohoho !

Loads & loads of pixx to upload.
check out my next post!

xoxo

No comments: