Thursday, December 25

Lets be MERRY ! hohoho !

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
MARILYN !!!
hohoho !

HEY THERE !


hey sweetiepies! Sorry for not blogging again. I have been really busy and I'm still going t be busy these 2 weeks!Reached kl yesterday, & its really exhausting ! Going back to ktn tomorrow ! so, im putting mask now & ready to start the party later ! HO !

kay ! th results is coming out on th 30th ! Oh MY GWAD !! so i'm really anticipating for th moment of truth! I'm really very eager t see everyone's faces when they receive their results individually. I mean, i think it's individually right? I doubt it's a group or whatsoever. Anyhow, i'm really raring t go get my results! Whether i failed or passed, i knw i alrdy did whatever i could. Not so much for math/science but for eng/kh/geo i did try my best! & i really wonder if anyone scored straight A's. I was thinking last night, like what my reaction would be when i receive it. Pass: Screaming my lungs out and jumping away like an idiot? Fail: Walking back sadly;almost abt t cry. Well, i don't knw why i was getting ready t fail but i mean, just for th worst. essentically, i have confidence of passing. Yes i do. Ok, sry but i'm just really very concerned right now. I'm like, engulfed with this pesky feeling. To be honest, i had this feeling since a week ago? (laughing out loud) Damn! So whatever th outcome may be for each and everyone of us, i hereby wish all PMR candidates a very good luck!


❤❤❤

hohoho !
MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE !
will upload all th pix when i reach ktn!
wait for my next long post.
mwa.

No comments: