Tuesday, December 30

What comes around goes around.



Santa Mathilda. HO HO HO !


Hello sweetie pies.Okay, im still in a christmas mood. ho ho ho ! (lol) i dont knw wat th hell am i doin knw.. i should be sleeping like a big fat pig & wake up early to get th fucking results tomorrow. sweating bullets. Freakin apprehensive. I don't get to sleep well this few days. Kept thinking of my results & the reactions would be when I receive th results. =='' which is actually,a wasting my time.swt much. I've not been bloggin in this couple of day because , im packing all my stuff & also all my books. Marilyn are leaving me next year, so she is gonna give me all her stuff ! hehehe :) But, im gonna miss you.Will blog a long long post after getting my results tomorrow! & stop blogging for awhile.So, don’t miss me. Heh.



Mwa

No comments: