Saturday, December 27

New year, New ME !


2009 new year resolution-


x pray everyday
x control calling & crapping
x save a lot of money
x be happy
x study like mad
x don't use th computer too much
x brush up on my english & lit
x plan a good 16th birthday
x save red packet money instead of spending it like straight away
x only go out once a week
x be slow to anger
x not care abt worldly people
x be patient
x dont spend money like nothing

i would be studying everyday. I'm going t use th computer only once a week(which means i will blog only once a week ) and hang out only once a week. i'm going to be very very disciplined.

& now, im clearing my wardrobe, in th middle of th night. heh! I’ve lots of new clothes that hasn't been worn before! Packed all th school books & my stuff. Really exhausting. & there’s something worry with my msn !! wth?! Gotta rest & put my mask now. Will blog a long post soon ! ( & im lazy to type, so make the pictures do some talking.

Ciaos.

❤❤❤




No comments: