Thursday, December 11

My future.

I've to blog! I really miss it so much! & i've so much to say. Everything is bottle up inside my heart ever since I stop blogging & i don’t know where to start now.

Okay,let's just talk about my education. Like this year & also the year before,I was so relaxed and not bothered about my education, but now that i am older i've realized how important my education is. Like my parents always say," no matter what happens, a good education will always back you up.” i agree with this very much(: I've never worked this hard before.(just for the sake of PMR)its been great but now i have to get back on track and work my ass off. That’s what I’ve said in the previous post, i should start studying for next year. I shouldn't waste any more time and my resolution for 2009 is to study hard. No more going out having fun or whatever.See, Marilyn is taking her A levels next year , & she will be leaving kuantan on December.( to kl) sobs sobs.Michelle is going to kl to work, & mel is also studying in kl, so I’ll be all alone next year.

Why is everyone leaving me?

So,I’ve to pull my socks up ! I’ve to promise myself to do this. I’ve a deep think for a couple of weeks ago, & I just realize that I’ve been wasting my time. I've been missing so much since th dawning of 2008. so much of playing and going out everyday makes me feel bad. I guess at the end of the day, when I look back to reflect, I start to realize what a productive thing I’ve had and I do actually is nothing!

I will blog less start from now onwards. I’ll blog maybe once a month & it will be a long long post. Next year gonna be very hectic life for me cause im facing SPM nextnext year. I’ve to prepare now. I should be studying by th end of December & arrange my life for next year. Marilyn is not gonna take care of my studies, I will be missing her. Sobs. Lyn & michelle is packing now, in 1 hour , they’ll be off to Kl. Im gonna sleep alone today. Sobs.

& Now, dad is complaining about the telephone bill. He said “ Mathilda! You always be th a champion ! wakakakakaka.. this time , I’ve to pay myself! Just RM 206 , improve ady. Lol. Me & my is had a limit, maximum is RM 150, BUT I always get over it :) heeeeeeeeeheeeee.. but I think he’s angry with me this time. & I’ve to pay extra 50 bucks. & I haven get my allowances! But I’ll get it now! Hehe..

I feel better now, after blogging. I’ll blog all my feelings now! Long post soon! Ohh ya, wont be blogging for awhile, cause im goin down to kl this Saturday! Will be meeting my sisters! & mel is in Singapore now! Pls buy some cool stuff for me okay? ( if u ever read my blog ) :D



XOXO

Ps: I miss my sisters!





No comments: