Friday, December 12

Sunshines.


Hi sweethearts. It's 1045am now and i have no idea why i woke up so early. Usually, i would wake up at arnd 12-1. oh well, it's good to wake up early! right? I could’t sleep well last nite.Slept about 4am. Couldn’t sleep without someone beside me. SOBS. I miss marilyn! XO- see you tomorrow! :)

It's an utterly blazing and humid day today.I didn't have th mood , because of the really !$#@$^%# weather! I know i shouldn't be scolding th weather, (sorry) but yeah it's really scorching hot! I feel like i'm going to have a heat stroke or something. LOL. I can't help but to keep myself cool by drinking icy drinks.heh.Im eating red apples now!:) yum! I did my nails again! now it's royal pink pearl. Love it to bits!oh yea, mommy told me that she would buy me a new lappy!heeeeheee.

Me & MOMMY

::Mathilda, im gonna buy you a lap top. Which one you want?

::Shocked! Huh? Ermm. Let me choose & I’ll tell you. Heh.

::Okay. & btw, u will get this as your Christmas present, birthday present.. or do you want cash or laptop?

::Erm… I think .. I want both! Hehehehe.. how about my PMR awards?

::Wat? I ‘ve bought you a new phone & u still want more cash? Don’t be so greedy darling!

::Hehehhee.. okay, u can just give me cash! even if u don’t buy me laptop, daddy is gonna buy me a laptop.. hehehehe.

::Okay, make up your mind & tell me.

& I might rob daddy's money!! & I want a HOT PINK LAPPY!! I spent too much this holiday and it's time to save! though i didn't buy many stuff at all, i spent it mostly on foooooood and th materials i bought. Oh ya, going down to kl tomorrow! Yeah, gonna meet mel, lyn, & mich. WoOoHoO.. Okay, I should’ve pack now. & im so gonna shop until I drop. I’ll get my new lappy SOON! Heh.

Some pictures for today :




Ciaos

Bye sweeties.

xoxo




No comments: