Thursday, October 23

Bored plus sad.

Im sad today. and im tired.I couldn't sleep cause i lie to tat ''someone''.I jst felt so bad lieing to tat ''someone''.I keep on thinking how to apologize and i noe tat ''someone'' will sure scold me.. ): just feel sad.Sigh..Went to school today to have some fun cause im really bored at home. and we play uno and snap..lol.its a excited game.&my hands hurts alot.haha.I keep on shouting so loud cause its so excited.But sadly,im always the losser!haha..cause they say i talk too much.lol.and when the teachers come,we had to got to the library,and it was like so boring in the library,plus its so cozzy and im actually sleeping with a cover of a thick book.&times goes by so slowly.lol.Im really tired today,slept at about 1pm just now till now.haha.okay,i'll post next day.or maybe later.
Hopefully tat
''someone'' wont be tat angry to me. :(

[CUPCAKES & CARROTSTICKS]

No comments: