Friday, October 31

My Ambition??


hello darlings ;) im back..lol..its 12.19 already.hehe..malas wanna sleep..haha..Today when to the bank for the whole day..zZz..boring..waiting for the lady enough dy..lol..and then went popular to get something..kinda bored for today..went home at about 5 something and start chatting on msn till now...lol.haha..my hand very pain now...cause type alot..haha...and now blogging.. =)actually pey cheng wants to come to muah house today but im out for them whole day ;)So we coulden make it..Tomorrow she coming .. ;)haha..y m i talking about it??Okay,next topic.. erm..dinner with dad today,and my sis kept asking how much for one month if she study in kl..(i mean the fees)and start talking wat im gonna study =.=''...Im still not sure yet..I wanna be a skin doctor,errr..or maybe psychologist(but daddy said cannot make money here lerh)must be at overseas.=( but anyway,he wats me to be accountant lorr..cause now the world need more accountant...wth yeah??lol.But i think i will take medic lah..hopefully larh..cause i love science.&Im still not sure yet.But i have to make up my mind now.aih,need to think properly lahh... if im not interested with wat im reading sure cannot make it de.So i better think properly.LOL.im talking to myself AGAIN!!omg!~LOL.okay,got to sleep now. Too late for me. Pimples are popin out like hell :(..WATEVER.lalala..wait for my next post. =)more pix soon.

ps :GUESS WAT?i've totally forget about you!~haha..never exist in my world.lol



2 comments:

Jiaming said...

lol...
mathilda u wanna be phychologist?

can't wait to see the day that u be the phychologist...hehe
^^

Mathilda said...

haha.. i LIKE to see phyco ppl :)