Tuesday, October 28

Swimming for today.


Hello dear readers~Today,was a confusing day.Afternoon,went out with michelle To WORK..lolx.I mean i don work but i see how she work.& Im getting bored.So i walk alone for awhile.&I din noe working is so tired.& I get to noe working is not tat easy.Studying at home is much much more better than working outside.We ate ayam mas at mgm and i have a walk while waiting her to do something..and then we went to Kuantan Parade for awhile,and then went to Parkson Ria,and finally to Ecm.lolx.walk the whole kuantan a day?4 mall for 3 hours?&tats wat she do&tats wat working is?haha..but it is consider as a nice work,cause she do not need to stress her self &&she can shop while waiting for the workers..lolx.So,its better for me to study hard so tat i will just sign in a office .&tats wat daddy always say it to me.I start to understand. :)
Next,went home for a bath and went swimming with Pey Cheng.She my best friend and im really happy to have a friend like her.We swim today..&Its very very fun cause we promise to swim after Pmr ends. &its actually is to release stress and tention.lolx.I told her alot when we were swimming..Im trying to express my feelings and tell her the truth,so tat she can help me.Cause i don wan my life to be sad and because of love thingi.Cause i don think im suitable to be couple or anything in this time.&I think i should tell it to somebody.But im afraid.I just don noe wat to do now.Im very happy to have a life like this.I don wan it to change.I wan to be happy all the time.&back to wat it suppose to be.Thats all.Hopefully,Im goin to church this sunday .I will spend my time more to Jesus and tell him everything.Tats the only thing i can do.&I will try to tell my mom as well.But its hard to say.Im so confuse now.Hopefully this will end with a happy ending and will not hurt anyone.&I feel better now. ;)

Now,lets make the pictures do some talking.lolx. ;


All for today :)
XOXO

PS : Stupid for you.

No comments: