Tuesday, October 28

Stupid for you.

Im so mess up now,
i don noe wat to do,
im not sure,*
its very complicated now.
and i noe its very dangerous,
i should do something,
but i don noe wat to do,
Im just fooling myself.
I need somebody to help me.
Its hard to say.
& I don noe how to express my feelings.
Im so stupid.
I hope it will over as fast as possible.
Its imposibble for me to say & do.
but i noe i did something wrong,
very wrong!
i don wan it to be like this.
I just wan to be happy.
tats all.
but im so mixed up with my feelings now.
i just don noe wat to do.
i think i should start reading the Bible very single day.
& go church.
I need to talk to somebody.
& to tell me wat to do.
i need to tell this to God!

''oh Lord,please tell me wat to do.''
Im just fooling myself with my own thoughts.
Im just too stupid.
&im stupid for you.

No comments: