Friday, October 24

Im thinking of ''something''

Hello my sexy readers,im back..hehe..finally i did the chat box dy,so u guys can give your comment..haha..okay,now im with a cup of wine..to make myself drunk..laalalaa..but idon think i will drunk tat fast..haha..and yeah i've already change my mind to go on a diet..cause im sosososo fat already..haha..and i noe i speak louder then words now..muahahaha..&tats because im very very bored now.Theres really nothing to do. I think its better for me to do something ..cause im wasting my time..Im waiting for ''someone''s message for like since eveR..watever it is..i'll stop pining for tat''someone'' .And i'll study my sejarah for next year.&&i noe. its impossible for me to say I WILL READ MY SEJARAH rite?HAHA..tats because im sister are complaining on how to memorise those facts and everything..so,yeah..i will start being a nerd and force myself to stick on the chair to study for the bloody hell subject..haha..And im really bored now..and im telling this to everyone..haha..cause im REALLY REALLY BORED.Melissa lied to me..sob.She promise me to come back and pick me up.But she lied to me...aih..shes goin jakarta with her Ablin~~HAHA..don noe how to spell lah..and im finding nice songs cause im really bored now..let me share some of my songs..
-One Republic~Come Home..its a emo song..
-Marie Digby~Stupid for you,love hurts,Say it again..also emo songs.lol.. :)
-Secondhand serenade~Fall for you..Also a emo songs..haha
-Jones brothers~Play my music,I gotta find you,Love bug..
-Pink~So what..HOT song..haha
&yeah,tats all i think.any nice songs?we can swap..haha..okay,i gotta go now..I'll watch the Gem Of Life..cause i think almost all the Hong Kong movies i've alrady watched.So there's really nothing for me to watch..Im really bored now..&I wish my sista wil come back as fast as possible..haha..okay,wait for my next post.. :)bye




[CUPCAKES & CARROTSTICKS]

No comments: