Sunday, October 19

Im back!

hello hello hello. (: I am back! i'm so sorry for not blogging like, since forever okay? (: ! Oh, i miss it so much. And i guess everyone missed my posts too right? LOL. Okay, im just kidding. I'm in town right now, using th lappy. Th weather has been pretty bad lately.ITS SO DANG HOT!.Oh whee, finally th exams are over! I am so happy !!I just couldn’t explain ! Anyway, i've got so much to say i just don't know where to start. Gawd, i 'M still so worried about my exam papers. I hope i'll score. Next, i've been hanging around with my friends yesterday and we played bowling.hehe.ITS FREE!lalala. Okay, Im going to ecm and mgm later. Yeah, i wanna get my fish balls! I really missed it, th last time i ate was like, i don't know when? hehe.And yeah,I have to tell you guys tat i Accidentaly DELETE MY BLOG!=(sad.and thats y i quickly replace it to this blog.but anyway,i will blog more.Just forget about old memories lah.hehe.I'll find some background sooner or later.Gonna catch a movie later with pey cheng.Post later.&&loads of pix to upload.

CUPCAKES&CARROTSTICKS.COM

No comments: