Wednesday, October 29

So TRUE!

Men fall in love with their eye.
&
Woman fall in love with their ears.


Thats wat Rachel said.lolx.and im so agree with it!~&As wat granny said,Men.Men.Men.All the same.So true.VERY true!~lolx.Don get hurt MEN!~haha.im being so mean here.But it is so True.
Cause its all the same.Mostly,100 of them, 1 are the only good.&its not GOOD..is just boleh tahan only.lolx.I just get Phobia now!~Coulden believe wat they said. Even my father nor grandfather,LOL =X Im just sharing my own thoughts here.No hard feelings please, =)
& y would i talk about men in my life?For me,life is not about men.


2 comments:

rachaelyip said...

yeah, yeah !! it's true... not all lads are good guys.. most of them will just fall in love with a beautiful and sexy girl. after all, she will be their girlfriend. but do you know something? perhaps the boy will leave her when she's no longer pretty.. too sad to hear that, isn't it?? what i have in my mind is actually beauty isn't crucial in their appearance.. but beauty is important in their heart... that's what people used to say... :)

Mathilda said...

Rachel~~Im so agree with you!!Its so true!LOL.I think we are backstabbing guys??lol..muahahaha..But its so TRUE.and did u realise tat they are ALL the SAME?? ALL.yes!ALL.haha...yeah,and beauty izit tat important oso rite??So wat if we are beautiful and they are NOT??hahahaaha..rite??and when they are hot and good looking ,they will be even WORST they that!~SO true!!!
Ewww..I hate GUYS now!!ishh..lol.. =)